First, LED display instructions
1, LED display: 0.3-2.5m accurate digital display obstacle distance, the car refreshes every 0.1m movement
2, color LED display grid: left and right azimuth color LED display grid accurately locate left and right obstacles, easy to identify
3, buzzer: "beep" type warning sound prompt distance
Second, the introduction of reversing radar work
1. When the obstacle is >2.5m, or the obstacle is the cursor blinking
2. When the obstacle is within 2.5-0.3m, the number accurately shows the shortest distance, and the LED accurately displays the obstacle orientation.
3. When the obstacle is <0.3, the number shows the "-P" symbol, the buzzer sounds long, and the cursor blinks.
Third, self-test function
Every time you enter the reverse gear, the system automatically starts, scans the probe one by one, and the probe self-tests.
1. If all the probes are normal, (the obstacles in the detection range) the speaker "BI" starts to enter the normal working state after one click.
2. If there is a bad probe, the speaker "BI, BI, BI" three sounds, the LED light on both sides of the digital tube indicates the position of the bad probe, and the digital tube displays E1 or E2, E3, E4 according to the number of bad probes.